How To Make Avocado Macaroni and CheesePrint This
- 1 cup of boiled macaroni (300gm cup) - put aside
- AVOCADO PASTE INGREDIENTS
- 3 nos of avocado
- half a handful of parsley (optional)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- salt and black pepper to taste
- INGREDIENTS FOR CHEESE SAUCE
- 2 tbs of butter
- 1 tbs of normal flour
- 1 cup of cooking cream (can be replaced with full cream milk)
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of Parmigiano cheese
- salt to taste (optional)
- Blend Avocado paste ingredients until smooth. Add a little bit of water if needed, then put it aside.
- In a Pan melt the butter.
- Add in the flour, in a low flame give it a good stir till it dissolves.
- Add in the cooking cream or Milk.
- Add in the cheeses , stir till the cheese is all melted and creamy . Once all done set a side.
- Lastly mix in the Avocado paste and the Cream cheese sauce together with the Macaroni, mixed it well .
- (Garnish it with Avocado slices and Parsley, it’s optional)
We hope you enjoy trying this recipe and do let us know how you fared.