This isn’t like any previous recipes of mine. Came out of my friend who wants to have baked beans and there wasn’t any hash-browns around to serve it with and she resorted to use the unfinished Nacho Chips we had the day before – p/s: which I had no idea of, until she starts crushing them before adding them into my bowl of baked beans.
It came out good anyway. We both enjoyed it!
How To Make Baked Bean with Egg and NachosPrint This
- 1 can of Baked Bean ( we used the one with cheese)
- 2 Eggs
- 5 cloves of Garlic, chopped
- 40g of Pringles Tortilla Corn Chips- Nacho Cheese, crushed coarsely
- 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- Ground White Pepper
- Dried Parsley Flakes
- Dried Basil Flakes
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat and saute the chopped garlic till slightly golden brown.
- Pour in the baked bean and keep stirring.
- Mix in the Worcestershire sauce and some ground white pepper according to your taste. Divide it into two bowls equally and set aside.
- Fry the eggs, one for each person. I have to do it twice since my friend like her’s sunny side up, and I don’t.
- Season each egg with 1 tsp of soy sauce and ground white pepper.
- Place the eggs on the bowls filled with baked beans.
- Sprinkle in a pinch of dried parsley and basil each on the eggs.
- Just before serving, top the bowl with the crushed Nachos.
Remember guys to Cook, Snap the picture of the finished product of the recipe that you tried from us, and post it in Instagram with the hashtag #noshandgrub. We will Re-Post it and give you a shout out!