These niblets can be eaten on it’s own or paired with XO Sauce Fried Rice for a more satiating and filling meal.
We hope you enjoy trying this recipe and if you love it, do let us know in the comment section.
Oh, and if you post it on Instagram, do use the hashtag #noshandgrub so that we can shout-out your awesome post and picture!
- 500 gm of minced chicken
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 1/2 tsp of chicken stock powder (optional)
- 1 tsp of dried mixed herbs (if you can't get that, you can use oregano)
- 300 gm of breadcrumbs
- 1 block of cheddar cheese (cut into small cubes)
- In a large bowl, knead the minced chicken and breadcrumbs together.
- Add in the seasonings ( salt,pepper and dried mixed herbs), mix everything till even and well.
- Once everything is mixed together, make a ball out of the minced chicken, about 3 tablespoon (42-50g),
- Flatten the ball slightly and place a cube of cheese in the middle and roll it back into a ball. Keep doing until it finishes. Makes approximately 8-10 balls.
- Deep fry it until golden.
- Serve Piping Hot.
There you go, simple and easy. We hope you enjoy trying this simple recipe.