This recipe can be eaten by it’s own or even paired with XO Sauce Fried Rice .
We hope you enjoy trying this recipe and if you love it, do let us know in the comment section.
Oh, and if you post it on Instagram, do use the hashtag #noshandgrub so that we can see your awesome picture!
- 500 gm of minced chicken
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 1/2 tsp of chicken powder (optional)
- 1 tsp of mixed herbs (if you can't get that, you can use oregano)
- 300 gm of breadcrumbs
- 1 block of cheddar cheese (cut into small cubes)
- Mix everything (except the cheese) together
- Once everything is mixed together, make a lump, place a cube of cheese in the middle and roll the mixture into a ball
- Deep fry it until golden
There you go, simple and easy. We hope you enjoy trying this simple recipe.