This omelette is good to go on its own or even better, served along Honey Teriyaki Mushroom with Chardonnay Butter Sauce.
Click here to check the recipe out.
Recipe for Colby and Bleu Cheese OmelettePrint This
- 3 nos of large eggs (Double A size)
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 1/2 cup of sliced Colby cheese (grating or shredding the cheese is optional, tailored to ones taste-bud)
- 30gm of Bleu Cheese
- 1/2 tsp of dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- In a mixing bowl, gently beat the eggs, dried oregano and black pepper together.
- In a low flame, heat up the butter until foaming. -A word of caution: Do not brown the butter, be careful with the heat)
- Pour in the eggs and cook until it slightly sets, while the top still soft.
- Place the cheese slices (gratings or sheds) in the center of the egg, then fold it gently and cook it for another 25-30 seconds
- If you don’t like your omelette to be too soft and runny, you can cook if for a little longer.
- Ready to serve.