This omelette can be done to be eaten by itself or even better, to be served together with Honey Teriyaki Mushroom with Chardonnay Butter Sauce.
Click here to check the recipe out.
Recipe for Colby and Bleu Cheese OmelettePrint This
- 3 nos of large eggs
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 1/2 cup of shredded Colby cheese
- 30gm of Bleu Cheese
- 1/2 tsp of dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- In a mixing bowl, gently beat the eggs, dried oregano and black pepper together.
- In a low flame, hear the butter until foaming.
- Pour in the eggs and cook until it slightly sets, while the top part is still soft.
- Put the cheese on the center part of the egg, then slowly fold it and cook it for 25-30 seconds
- If you don’t like your omelette to be too soft and runny, you can cook if for a little longer.
- Ready to serve.