This recipe is one made using ingredients that can be found in one’s fridge. Rather than come up with some elaborate recipe, just dig through the refrigerator and voila, a new recipe can be born.
This yummy dish can be paired with Colby and Bleu Cheese Omelette or even with chicken or lamb chop – whichever you prefer.
Click here to check out the recipe for this simple, cheesy omelette.
Recipe for Honey Teriyaki Mushroom with Chardonnay Butter SaucePrint This
- 300gm of fresh button mushrooms, cut into half (or you can mix it with Portobello mushrooms cut into few parts)
- 3 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1/3 cup (approx 80ml) of Chardonnay
- 2-3 tbsp of Honey Teriyaki Sauce by Kikokkoman (any other teriyaki sauce would do. Just mix one tbsp of honey in it)
- 1 stick of butter (approx 113gm)
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 1/4 cup of water (approx 60ml
- some chopped parsley for garnish
- Rinse the mushroom with cool water and pat it fry with paper towels. Do not soak the mushrooms as it be soggy.
- Heat up the olive oil in a pan with medium high heat, saute the chopped garlic for 1 minute
- Add in the mushrooms and saute for 2-3 minutes
- Add in water, stir for a minute
- Add in the Chardonnay, honey teriyaki sauce and butter.
- Stir well and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens
- Once it starts to simmer, turn off the heat and serve.
- You can garnish it with chopped parsley