One of the place we used to love going for a drink was Mish Mash at Muntri Street, Penang. The ambience is good for drinking with a few friends with no loud music to drown out the talking. They serve the best cocktails that we’re sure to go back for more. We tried their snacks, and let me tell you, it was astounding. I want to just take the snacks home and bury myself in them.
We tried out a few cocktails that night:-
- Hemingway Daiquri – this was a cocktail specially made by the bartender for Sarah who wanted something with rum and to surprise her. She loved it.
- Pandan Paloma – a tall glass of perfection
- Side-car – lemony goodness
- Rum coffee punch – err, we’re not really sure how we feel about this drink
The snacks that we fell in love with was:-
- Chicken nibblets – awesome chicken bite sized balls coated with sauce that I can’t get enough off
- Nachos – with amazing salsa sauce, sour cream and guacamole. Can I just have more?
Another trip is definitely in the plans.