I have started my spring cleaning today, which will last about a week. Pretty exhaustive with other errands to carry out. Well, it’s always good to clear up the old to embrace the New Year. Out with the old and in with the new. But at the same time keeping in mind that not every old things can be discarded as we wish. There is always value in it. In any way I could, I try to max out its usage and try any other innovative ways to use back the items. Until unless, it’s beyond repair- off it goes to the re-cycling center.
With all these going on I truly wanted to skip dinner. Maybe some burger by the street vendor? But then I cut the thought off, as there are things in my refrigerator that needs some attention. The first item I spot was the bitter-gourd and the eggs, each left one. So here we go, a mash-up of two different eggs with my bitter-gourd. Picked the curry leaves for that fragrance, which makes it all the more tantalizing.
How To Make Bittergourd with Two Way EggsPrint This
- 1 Medium Sized Bitter-gourd - thinly sliced
- 4 Cloves of Garlic - chopped finely
- 2 stalks of Curry Leaves - removed from stalk
- 1 Salted Egg - mashed ( duck egg with double yolks!!!)
- 1 Chicken Egg
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp of Vegetable Seasoning mixed with 3 tbsp Water
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Heat the oil up in a wok or pan till medium high heat.
- Saute’ the garlic and curry leaves together till fragrant.
- Next, add in the mashed salted egg and fry for about half a minute.
- In the very same wok or pan, make some room and break in the chicken egg and add in some pepper.
- Scramble up the egg and mix well.
- While its slightly runny add in the sliced bitter-gourds.
- Stir in the diluted vegetable seasoning, and continue cooking for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, the bitter-gourd is ready to be served with piping hot rice.
Remember guys to Cook, Snap the picture of the finished product of the recipe that you tried from us, and post it in Instagram with the hashtag #noshandgrub. We will Re-Post it and give you a shout out!